Twitter
RSS

LINK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

Friendship and Love... The Path to Better Relatioship

Share
There is a saying that you don’t value what you have until you loose it. Thank God I haven’t lost you my friend before realizing it. Friendship is one of the cheapest and most accessible of pleasures; it requires no outlay and no very serious expenditure of time or trouble. It is quite easy to make friends, if one wants to... but there are people you really need in life. There is surely no greater pleasure in the world than to feel one is needed, welcomed, missed, and loved and that is what I feel my friend when am around you, you understand me even when I fail to say a word, you only need to look on my face and the puzzles are solve.


Friends are like spices they add value to your life, giving you the ingredient you need, they are like watch that beat true for all time and never runs down. Multiply joy and divides grief, enter into the word sorrow and friends break the word into pieces, one who understand your silence a volume of sympathy bound in cloth, one who lift you up when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly. Though I am far away separated by vision and mission, you don’t seem to a long distance away because in everyone’s face I see you, in my dream I see you my friend you are so close to my heart.

Am not the best shoe in the market, still you bought me with priceless money, polish me when am dirty, never put me out on my own so as not to be stolen, put me on to a special occasion were people can always see me, and I always feel proud to order there step. Time without number have failed in carrying out my functions by stepping on thorns, stumble and inflict pain and shame, but still never throw me away or even exchange me for money or another shoe. They learn to cope with my abuses and disappointment. We both share the fault and move on in life. You never judge me by my outlook you take your time to see what others did not see in me and that; that has been so dark to me

"Friendship is love without his wings." --William H. Taft (from Byron).

With you my friends am not alone in this lonely world, you are always by my side to guide me, in my dream you are there to light up my night and you are like angels that is always by my side to tread this lonely path with me. Your love is stronger than that of wine and more potent than the darkest magic, with you am rest assure that my heart is save, your love is like a bird that can not fly not that you loose your wings but you have decided to stay loyal and keep the chain of friendship. Am sure I have found a friend in you because am also one to recon with, you love me as much as I love you, you value me as much as I  do, you care for me more even when I deserve it less. This I will never forget in day, to pray for you when am about to lay my head down at night.

My Father, may I know the delight of true friendship which is responsive and sincere. May I never feel so secure in myself that I will cease to want friends, or be so dependent on others that I will be continually seeking them. May I understand the value of having a stanch friend and of being one. Amen.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment